Xicorra doing business under the name Xicorra sp z o o, EU VAT number PL 7010823563, Polish Statistical Identification Number REGON 380276176, is the data controller in respect of personal data of the Store’s Users (the “Controller”).
The User personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- Conclusion and performance of orders and contracts of sale between the Controller and the User on the terms described herein;
- Marketing of the Controller’s own Products and services, including sending, upon prior consent, messages containing commercial information, in particular in the form of Newsletter, in the form of Availability Notification;
- Other purposes, arising from the legitimate interests of the Controller.
- Providing personal data by Users is voluntary, but necessary to make transactions in the Store. When Users subscribe to the newsletter, electronic mailing with commercial information about promotions and new Products available in the Store will be sent to their e-mail address.
When placing an order in the Store, Users provide the following personal data:
- Email address;
- Address details – home address, zip code, city;
- Phone number;
- Name and surname.
When using the Newsletter or Availability Notification service, Users provide only their e-mail addresses.
Navigation data may also be collected from Users, including information about links and hyperlinks they decide to click, or other activities undertaken in the Store. If requested, the Controller will provide personal data to authorized state authorities.
The User personal data is secured by the Controller against unauthorized use, modification or destruction by the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
The Controller collects usage data (that exclude personal data) of the User. The data is used to generate statistical reports and advertising services. The Controller collects data that includes page views, user journey, website feature usage, session duration, device and browser information, geographical location and interests.
The usage data can be used for the purpose of online advertising tailored to User’s interests. The Controller utilizes retargeting, in order to display advertising content that matches the User’s interests. The advertising selection is based on User’s activity in the Store. The Controller utilities third party advertising platforms, including Facebook, Google and Instagram, that adapt the advertising to match the User’s profile, stored in their database.